THE UNITED REPUBLIC OF TANZANIA
PUBLIC SERVICE MANAGEMENT
Applications are invited from qualified Tanzanians (Public and Private Sector) to apply for Long Courses tenable in United Kingdom for the year 2015/2016.
Eligibility for Chevening Scholarship:
· Be a citizen of a Chevening –eligible country and intend to return there after your studies,
· Hold a degree that is equivalent to at least an upper second class honors Degree in the UK,
· Have Completed at least two years work experience,
· Be able to meet the Chevening minimum English Language requirement,
· Be able to obtain the correct visa and receive an unconditional offer form a UK university,
You must submit an online application for a Chevening Scholarship through the Chevening Scholarships website www.chevening.org/apply before the closing date which is 15 November, 2014.
For more details about the scholarship and courses offered and eligibility criteria can be found at www.chevening,org/apply/guidance.
Further details about application process, closing dates and priority subject areas will be available on the country pages of www.chevening.org/apply The Deadline of Application Process is 15 November, 2014.