THE UNITED REPUBLIC OF TANZANIA
PUBLIC SERVICE MANAGEMENT
Applications are invited from qualified government officials to apply for the above-mentioned six months training programs in Japan at the Institute of Developing Economies Advanced School (IDEAS) for the year 2015/2016. The program starts in September 29, 2015 to March 10, 2016.
· Should be Public Servants with 35 of age or younger as of October 1, 2015 in
· Should be engaged in the management of relevant field,
· 3 years and above working experience in the relevant field,
· Should hold a master’s degree or equivalent experiences regardless of field,
· Proficient in English (TOEFL iBT score of at least 88 is highly recommended ,
· Should be persons who can be recommended by their current governmental
· Should accept the Terms and Conditions if selected by IDEAS,
· In a good health and free from infectious disease, and
· The application forms should be typed.
Fellows will be provided with:
· A round trip economy-class air ticket,
· A monthly stipend,
· Free tuition for course work,
· Free textbooks and audio visual equipment for study purposes,
· An individual locker, desk and computer with internet access, and
· Access to the IDE/JETRO library.
For more information about training programs, application procedures and course information can be obtained in http://www.ide.go.jp/English/Ideas
· Applicants are requested to submit by an e-mail the application documents to email@example.com.
· The hard copy of the application documents should be submitted to this office and will be forwarded to the Secretary General of IDEAS, IDE-JETRO.
For more information, kindly contact the President’s Office, Public Service Management to the underneath address:-
Public Service Management,
8 Kivukoni Road,
P. O. Box 2483,
DAR ES SALAAM. Att: Division of Human Resource Development